Highland Reserve Upper Coomera, Qld – Custom Built Home
This is a quality three bedroom custom built home at Highland Reserve, Upper Coomera that we designed and built for an elderly couple.
Our client’s purchased a small 280m2 lot at Highland Reserve, Upper Coomera. The design brief specified that they wanted an open plan, modern, easy to clean and low maintenance home and it had to have an entertaining area for their regular BBQ’s.
The owners love sitting back and relaxing on their new entertaining area and enjoy the breeze and views over Highland Reserve and all the way across to the lights of Surfers Paradise.
This home comprises of the following features:
- Architecturally designed;
- Large Master Bedroom with Ensuite;
- Three large bedrooms;
- Large kitchen with huge corner pantry, pull out pantry, stone bench top and European appliances;
- Covered Merbau entertaining area;
- Large Laundry with toilet plus access all on the one level to merbau deck;
- Panel Lift Garage Door;
- Landscaping to Front;
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning;
- Coloured Concrete Driveway and Paths;
- Open plan living and dining areas;
- Tiles through main areas;
- Commercial grade vinyl flooring to bedrooms;
- 6 Star Energy Rating – which includes insulation, tinted windows, wels rated plumbing fixtures, energy-efficient lighting;
- Termite treated frames;
- High Ceilings;
- Colour bond roofing; and
- And much more…
Please contact us if you would like to discuss your building needs further, we can design and build to your needs and your budget.
For design inspiration and helpful tips and tricks, check out our Instagram